30 April 2013

Paperobott meets 제주 올레길 . 낙천 수다뜰

 

    

I went hiking in Jejudo with some friends. The hike is called 제주 올레길 (Jeju-ohl-lae-geil). There are 21 different routes where we would have to follow arrows and ribbons to find our way from start to end. 




During Route 13, we walked into an area full of many many different unique chairs. In the middle was a small cafe called 낙천 수다뜰 (Nak-chun Soo-dah-ddeul) that had cute tables, writings glued to the ceiling, books, and the most delicious 보리 라때 (Barley Latte) and 보리 미숫 가루 (Barley Roast Flour Drink).


Later, the owner of the cafe gave me permission to add my art onto her ceiling !


Here I  am gluing my drawing up onto the ceiling. The owner asked me to put it in front of the cafe door, so you should be able to see it when you walk in. :))



Tada !


Me and my hiking friends !


Me and the owner of 낙천 수다뜰 ! She is so sweet ~


If you are ever in Jeju and go to the 제주 올레길 (Jeju Ohl-lae-geil) hike, go to Route 13 or just drive to 낙천 수다뜰 (Nak-chun Soo-dah-ddeul) and check out my art ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment