07 June 2013

NEW EVENT ! Sticker Design Vote

Hello Humans !
I did a small event where I had people quickly say a random word , person , or thing .Then I chose the first six , which were :
POTATO (patrick) , PYRAMID (regina) , TACO FISH (jason) , DOUGHNUT (matthew) , HEY (leah) , and WHOMP (shaun) .

Then I quickly drew the six different things and came up with these drawings :



POTATO BAKED
BROKEN PYRAMID

TACO FISH
PSYCHO DOUGHNUT

HEYBOT
WHOMP MONSTERBOT


Now for the NEW EVENT ! I will be making one or few of these designs into a sticker , but I do not know which ones to pick . So I have posted this event on my BLOGGER , my TUMBLR , and my FACEBOOK to have my viewers choose which one is best as a sticker .

INSTRUCTION OPTIONS:
(BLOGGER)
1. Comment on this post a list of all the sticker names in the order from your favorite to your least favorite .
2. If you do not have a Blogger , check out my Tumblr or Facebook .

(TUMBLR)
1. Reblog this post and Comment in "caption" a list of all the sticker names in the order from your favorite to your least favorite .
2.  If you do not have a Tumblr , check out my Blogger or Facebook .

(FACEBOOK)
1. Share this post and Comment in "write something" a list of all the sticker names in the order from your favorite to your least favorite .
2. If you do not have a Facebook , check out my Tumblr or Blogger .

Your participation in this first Paperobott event will not be forgotten !
Thank you so much everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment